luni, 11 iunie 2012

Interview


  • Where do you live?
  • I live in Bucharest, Romania.
  • Do you like living there? What is it like?
  • Not particularly, but is O.K.      Sometimes is tiring other times interesting and sometimes exiting.
  • What kinds of facilities are available?  
  • All kinds, it depends of what your preferences are.
  • Does Bucharest have sports facilities, places to eat, cultural centers?

  • Of course it has a lot of them; you must find time in order to get there.
  • How about nightlife?

  • It's a lot of night life but I don't go there.
  • Do you like your neighborhood? How is it like?

  • Yes I like my neighborhood, but because nowadays people are busy, we don't have time to interaction ate. 
  • Does it have parks and a lot of green spaces?

  •  Actually it doesn't have enough. 
  • What would you change about your neighborhood if you could? How do you think it can be improved?

  • I will make a greener city, and I will save the old buildings, that are destroyed, in order to make a city with a specific, old air.  

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu