luni, 11 iunie 2012

Recommendation of a place for holiday

I love seaside and swimming, but I also like the mountains so  I chose to recommend an
island where the green rocks are fusing with the blue water.
If you are a landscape lover like me, you will find Thassos a treasure. It is an amazing piece of land in the middle of the Mediterranean sea, in Greece.This place is reach in the whitest marble in the world.They believe that the famous ancient Greek statues were made from this wonderful rock.You can find beaches where the sand is replaced by little pieces of marble. There is also  a roman amphitheater who rise from the middle of the forest who brings you back in time.
Here you can find gold beaches, ink blue water, in some places, in others crystal blue one,or hight mountains. Here the sea doesn't have waves, which is a big disadvantage for me , but as I saw it is only my opinion.
This is also the place where I saw the most beautiful landscapes,and where i saw the best sunsets. I can't describe how wonderful it is,you have to see it. Many water sports, trips are very popular
on these island, as scuba diving (the under water life is very colorful , you can see fishes that you probably have seen at Discovery Chanel).
It has a nice night life , with many clubs and shops.Practical is a combination of relaxing and fun.

The  Mediterranean cuisine is a special one: sea fruits, fish,olives and fresh oranges.You must not forget the wines which are famous. They even say that Cleopatra herself bought these special drinks from here. You must taste the pine honey. It's a delight to find pieces of figs, nuts or pumpkin  in it.
This is a place blessed by God you must see in order to believe.
                               
           

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu